NFO period: 30th October – 13th November, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended equity scheme following momentum theme
- Investment objective – The primary investment objective of the scheme is to achieve long-term capital appreciation for its investors. This objective will be pursued by strategically investing in a diversified portfolio of equity and equity-related instruments. The selection of these instruments will be based on a quantitative model meticulously designed to identify potential investment opportunities that exhibit the potential for significant capital appreciation over the specified investment horizon. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking to generate Capital appreciation. To by investing predominantly in stocks exhibiting momentum characteristics.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs.5000/- and in multiples of Rs.1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan & Direct Plan having Growth and Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal (IDCW) (Payout and Re-investment Facility).
- Fund Manager – Mr. Sandeep Tandon, Mr. Ankit Pande, Mr. Sanjeev Sharma and Mr. Vasav Sahgal
- Benchmark – NIFTY 500 TRI
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)