NFO period: 28th November – 30th November, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended scheme replicating/tracking domestic price of gold
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide investment returns closely corresponding to the Domestic Price of Gold before expenses, subject to tracking errors, fees and expenses by investing in physical gold. However, there is no assurance that the objective of the scheme will be realized, and the scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital appreciation by investing in physical gold and returns that track domestic price of gold subject to tracking error.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Currently, there are no investment Plans/Options being offered under the scheme.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Vishnu Soni
- Benchmark – Domestic Price of Gold
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)